Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chilling in the dark.

My house is very very good.

by saying very good, this is the list of things happened before, during and after EARTH HOUR.

Astro went cuckoo.
Internet line slowed down because of the AWESOME monkey's behind my backyard, humping and jumping on the pole line.

Every morning in my sleep, i've being greeted by those awesome monkey's that i wished i own a good M16 or whatever shotgun i have, to blow their brains out.

As for Earth Hour, we sat in the dark. Being an idiot or not, i don't know, but i guess its a small contribution to mother earth. Me and my mom sat in the dark, chilling with our laptops lol. As for me, i wasn't alone.

No la, not ghost beside me la. In a sense that nyamuks and small insects love my lappy screen so much, all go on my screen.

Wonder how were everyone's earth hour?

2 comments:

  1. HAHAH reli got monkey ar LOL
    I went to movie during earth hour LOL. -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh u lucky women! LOL. watch movie better then doing nothing in the dark XD

    ReplyDelete