Monday, March 23, 2009

Exhibition at Grand Millennium Hotel Bukit Bintang

21st March & 22nd March (Saturday and Sunday). - Health & Fitness Exhibition.

I worked part time for my friend's dad who is at the poster below. Mr. T.Selva writes for The Star every sunday. The author of Vasthu Sastra Indian Feng Shui book. Mr. T.Selva was very nice to let me have the opportunity to work for his behalf to promote his products.



This is the booth where i worked.


The friend of mine, attending to foreigners.


The left side of the hall.


the right side of the hall.


Yes, i didn't spare the toilet lol. But look at it! So grand! Plus, those 2 sinks were on this marble like table in the middle of the bathroom. and the mirror is on the left, head to toe. How unique.


Guess who? This is the Sultana of Pahang her royal majesty/highness! This is Duli Yang Maha Mulia Sultanah Hajjah Kalsom binti Abdullah.


A clearer pic of her.

She was really friendly and warm. I shooked hands with her :D .




One of the many beautiful genuine arts being displayed. I took this in secret. Damn beautiful, would be better if it's seen on the spot.


Pusat Pakar Mata Centre for Sight. B6

This is the spot where the mysterious guy was at. I doubt he will ever get to see my blog and come across through this. He past my booth twice. I kept looking at him, he kept looking at me. And the rest? Well, the rest is history.

But he looked so alike my classmate, Johan (The one with the cap sitting right in front).



The guy's eyes is nicer. Huge eyes. But his really really cute. Sigh...won't get to see him anymore. I regret didn't try to get to know him and get his contact. But i guess if fate allows me to see him again, maybe it can happen, but chances are rare. Definitely rare.

And last but not least, can you guess what r these?



It's alive. It lives in freshwater. And it's what people wish they do not encounter with. Thus, doctor's recommend it, Medical benefits from it. Can you guess what is it? This things breeds fast too. Icky i know.

Mysterious guy, how i wish i know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment